Apply To GCA
Kindergarten is open to children who will be five years old by August 1st of the summer prior to that school year. Pre-Kindergarten is open to children who will be four years old by August 1st, and Preschool is open to children who will be three years old and are completely toilet trained by August 1st.
School-age students must have a “C” average in their school work, for the previous semester, before applying to GCA. Students with less than a “C” average may be admitted on probation with the permission of the principal. (All new students begin the school year on probation for both academics as well as behavior.)
Before a student can be accepted at Grace Christian Academy, they are required to submit the following documentation:
- A record of up-to-date immunizations
- A completed physical examination form
- Complete transcripts from previous school(s)
- Completed registration packet with appropriate fees
- Entrance/Placement Tests (K-5)
- Personal recommendations
- K-2: One recommendation
- 3-5: Two recommendations
- 6-8: Three recommendations
- Written personal testimony (Grades 5-8)
- Birth Certificate (Required for all new students)
- Parents also must submit a pastoral recommendation
To make an appointment or to schedule a visit, please call the school office at 314-517-5091.
Enrollment Forms 2018-2019
Call for Enrollment forms for the 2018-2019 school year. Call the school office at 314-517-5091 and we will mail them to you.
Physical Form (required for New students, and for returning students entering Kindergarten, 4th grade, & 7th grade.)